Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

WHO THE HELL IS TOMAS KALAS?

OK,so this guy comes into the Premier League and suddenly out of nowhere opens his "hole."So ,who the **** is this Kalas fellow.I'll tell you who he is.He is a 17 yr old mule,who has no idea what he talks about.Now,why am I after this kid.I''ll tell you why?
When asked about his prior connection, with Arsenal before signing for Chelsea,he said that the club was full of "sweet-talk."Lets just see what else did this guy say:


“Well, not so much, they called me. When we were in England, my father and I went with the agents and Mr Wenger called us.


When he learned we were there he told me how he would take me under his wings and that he would take care of me, how it would be great for my development and I should go to Arsenal.

It would probably affect people in different ways. I stand my my decisions. At the time my future had not been resolved, but if I had chosen them, I would have given in and been attracted by sweet talk. I never have been and probably never will be.

Arsenal wanted me to leave immediately. Why should I stay in Olomouc, when I could leave now and train in such fantastic conditions? But, to me, it was the most vital part of the deal, in terms of language, in terms of strength, and in terms of experience.

How could I go to Arsenal after just one match in the first team?

Specifically, it decided that I would not go to Arsenal. They wanted me to move immediately, or perhaps after six months.But giving Sigma (Sigma Olomouc, his current club) just six months would be unfair. Why would they look to develop me if they knew that in six months I’d be gone."
Now,when he said that the Gaffer would take him under his wings and develop him,what does that imply.I'll tell you what it implies.It implies that "Arsene Wenger" would monitor Kalas's talents and correct him if he went wrong somewhere,so that he can become a world-class footballer.Just as we have an "Aaron Ramsey" and a "Jack Wilshere" in the arsenal youth system, who will prove to be world-class footballers because of their talents,we would have another talent in the defense.But this guy thought differently....He thought that Wenger wanted him and would never let him leave the club.Oh the horror!! Imagining himself leaving the club ,Wenger would drag him back inside and probably lock him inside one of the toilets.It would be another "Shawshank Redemption" storyline.I can't bear to write!..


Next we come to his leaving plans.He questions why should he not come to Arsenal?Then like a good lad,he answers his own question."Language ,strength and experience."So, what he is implying is that in Arsenal,people speak the language of the tribes.That "The Gaffer" never thought about these things,he would not get strength from the youth system.Tomas Rosicky could help him with his language,I mean,come on.The same system that has nurtured Jack Wilshere,who is the same age as this fellow would probably ignore him and leave him to his ruins!Instead of developing as a player,he would not develop at all.Oh for crying out load,you "brainless penguin,"people come to Arsenal do develop themselves as good players.Aaron Ramsey for example chose us over Manchester United.He mentioned that Ferguson sent Gary Neville to show him around the grounds whereas The Gaffer came himself,took him and his parents on his private jet and showed them Arsenals training ground..CR9'S mom said that Wenger was a nice man.




So,now he chose Chelsea.What did they do,they sent him back home on loan.Marvellous,instead of training and learning young on a stage which is at the top,he chooses to visit that stage ,look around and come back home to train.You have made us proud!Tears are falling out of my eyes.Bloody brilliant...Jack***.


You know,what pissed me off is not that he signed for Chelsea.The fact that he said that we are full of sweet-talk is the point.A club that develops youth,which has been doing it since 2005,asks you to join them.The Gaffer would develop you,for Gods sake he is known for building teams and nurturing raw talent.Not only does he refuse and join their main rivals,he says that the club is full of sweet-talk.You have no respect at all.People like you should be shot,twice:...one for confirmation.


Good he never came.A player like him doesn't deserve Arsenal."Sweet talk",why would Arsene Wenger lie about a footballers talents.They say when you are watched by Wenger there is something in you,that you got the talent to be a world-class footballer.The worst part is he was signed for 5.2 ml,how that money could have been used for charity?He actually thought that the Chelsea youth system is better than Arsenals.Was he  high? Capello said that he is excited by the prospect of Arsenals youth system,and how it will affect the country.Doesn't he want to make Czech Republic proud,look at our  youth product,"Jack"-he is making England proud right now....How could one choose Chelsea over Arsenal when you are young ,baffles me.Lastly,he says that he  didn't choose Arsenal because ,in a nut-shell he wanted to develop in his comfort zone,right.So instead of training and nurturing his talents with a class of  the "best talents and potentials of the next-generation",he prefers to train elsewhere,"In your comfort zone."
I seriously don't have anything more to say...probably waste my time writing more about a guy who lacks decency and respect for others and has "rocks for brains."

No comments:

Post a Comment